Friday 26 July 2013

St. Lucia Beauty Haul

I'm obsessed with purchasing beauty items abroad, whether it's natural locally produced goods or just a product from a mainstream line that is not available in the UK I'm always on the lookout for something new...


L-R: African Black Soap, Raw Shea Butter, Sulphur Soap, Coconut Oil, Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In and Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray.

I will post full reviews at a later date as I have only tried the sulphur soap so far, which I loved: it immediately dried out my spots and bites (my skin had been acting up for a while), the only negative is the scent so I stick to using this at night (whilst sleeping alone of course). 

I swear by Garnier hair products for both my weaves and real hair so I'm excited to try these two products; the Triple Nutrition line is incredibly hydrating especially the conditioner which I make sure I stock up on the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search