Tuesday 11 June 2013

Isbael Marant x H&M

The latest designer set to collaborate with H&M is Isabel Marant, whilst I'm not that surprised this definitely not something I would have predicted. The Margiela collection was probably the least successful of the designer collaborations, probably due to the more avant garde style and the fact that it was not a mainstream brand, I assumed H&M would return to its more commercial pattern and choose a designer who is well known outside of the fashion world. Despite ratchet rappers celebrities making the Beckett sneakers popular, the brand is still not well known among the masses and I predict that the collaboration will be more reflective of her RTW effortlessly Parisan Chic style than the iconic footwear which is great, I will definitely be looking forward to seeing the sneak previews. The collection will launch November 14th 2013.

Here's a short clip of Isabel discussing the collaboration...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search