Monday 3 June 2013

Inspired by Proenza

A few months ago I spotted this gorgeous Proenza Schouler inspired bag in Zara in a coral colour; I loved the style of bag but for some reason I wasn't completely bowled over by the colour. Then a couple of weeks ago whilst scrolling through instagram I discovered that there was now a white snake effect version which I just had to have!

There's also a metallic silver version with a gold clasp, cute and very trendy but not my style, however these bags offer great value for money and are made of real leather. On another note this was my first time in the Knightsbridge branch since the refit and I am loving the new fitting room area with sofas and display cabinets, adds a slight luxury feel to high street shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search